Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#5)



What is this, 20 Questions? No Its actually its just 3! 

This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's 

1) Favourite Movie?
This has always been a hard one. But if I had to choose out of so many? I would pick Avatar. I just love the idea of another world. The name Pandora just screams 'Paradise'. Lovely.

2) When you were little and a grown up asked you "What do you want to be when you grow up?" What was your answer?
Haha this is an easier one. I always said I wanted to be a vet. Like most children vet is the ultimate job for us. Getting to be around all the kitty's and doggy's. Then I grew up and didn't do as well in school as I should have done, so now I aspire to get out of the travel business and become a freelance photographer.

3) What's your favourite read for 2011?
Oooo another hard one. I definitely have to give this one to The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. Amazing books, and totally opened my mind to the Urban Fantasy genre. Its very closely followed with Nightshade by Andrea Cremer. TEAM REN!  

Donna's Q & A's


1) Favourite thing to do at the weekend?
Sightseeing. I love taking a drive and looking around different towns. For my birthday a few years ago we went to Stratford-Upon-Avon, had a walk around because it was such a nice day, vistied Shakespears house, went boat rowing on the canals and had a picnic. It was one of my favourite days :)

2) If you could write a book, what names would you give your lovers?
Well.....For the male, I love the name Finn! *Wink Wink Jess* and female, that a little harder, I like a lot of names but Peyton stands out to me right now. If I had another daughter I'd try and convince my partner to call her Peyton.

3) What sequel are you most looking forward to reading this year?
I can't pick JUST ONE!! :( lol But I'm really looking forward to Vanish by Sophie Jordan and Fins for Forever by Tera Lynn Childs.
______________________


That's it for this weeks Q & A's, don't forget to stop by next week. 
Happy reading


1 comment:

Books for Company said...

Such a cool feature =)
I love Avater too, how amazing is it!

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis