Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

What is this? 20 questions? No it's actually just 3! (#10)



This is a weekly meme created by us:  Book Passion for Life. We created this so you could get to know us a little better. If you want to join in....all you have to do is create three questions for yourself each week and answer them, OR to make things fun, ask your followers to ask you a few questions each week!

Jessica's Q & A's

Q: If you could visit one place in the world, where would it be?
Oh lets see...so many places in the world. Hm, I'm going to mention 2 places here, one hot and one cold. The hot place would be Australia, I've heard its amazing and I plan on going at some point in my life. The second one is Alaska. I just love all the wilderness, the lakes everything about it. 

Q: What's your favourite snack?
Ohh hard one. Normally healthy people would say fruit or something. But I'm not healthy. At all. So I'm going to say....Oreo cookies with Nutella spread...OM NOM!

Q: If you could wear one colour for the rest of your life, what colour would it be and why?
Ohhh I actually don't wear a lot of colour its all mostly black, but if I had to pick...probably purple. Only because its my favourite colour but I'd have to wear it with black too. 

Donna's Q & A's


Q: What do you love most about blogging? 
I love meeting everyone! We've only been blogging for like 4 months but I've met so many awesome people that run different blogs and I love their blogs and how we all show support to one another, its great. :) 

Q:What was your favourite programme as a child?
Saved by the Bell & Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Lol I loved them. Oh and Sweet Valley High if anyone remembers that. 

Q: What's your favourite type of chocolate?
Yum! Cadbury's Caramel. I could eat it all day! 

Okay guys, that's it for this week. Tune in next week. 



2 comments:

Natalie Frampton said...

I loved sweet valley high and sabrina.

i had the sweet valley high books too lol

Liz. R said...

Sabrina and Saved by the Bell were my favourite shows too! I absolutely loved them, I used to watch Sabrina every day after school. And gotta say, I have a weakness for Oreos too. Yum! :P

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis