Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2011

My Book Boyfriend (#7): Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn



My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread ReaderWhat is My Book Boyfriend you might ask.  Well it is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.

So seen as I (Jess) am such a fictional man perv, Donna has let this be my weekly post. So this weeks My Book Boyfriend, I wanted to do someone who we all love... everyone's favourite Icy Prince, Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn from The Iron Fey Series.

Ash's Stats: 

Status: Unseelie Prince. He is a winter faery and Meghan's love interest.
Age: 17
Eyes: Silver
Hair: Black

Physical Description: Immortal, handsome, skilled and temperamental. He has high cheekbones and  dark tousled hair falling into his eyes.

(Actor-Adam Gregory)

" What do you want, Ash ? "
" Your head, " Ash answered softly. " On a pike. But what I want doesn't matter this time. " He pointed his sword at me. "I've come for her. " 


"Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?" 

"My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours." 



What do you all think of Ash? Have you read The Iron Fey Series?

Thanks to Missie for hosting this great meme.

Tune in next Wednesday for another installment of My Book Boyfriend.

12 comments:

Abbey said...

Ahhh i love Ash and the actor you chose is so perfect for him.
I'm moving on to the 2nd book after falling in love with Ash (and Puck) in the first book.
great pick!

Nic @ Irresistible Reads said...

Love Ash! And great quotes! Thinking of him definitely brings a smile to face.

therainhouse said...

I love Ash but you guys should see him in Red Riding Hood and then you'll be like, 'Ah, Max Irons is Ash!' http://jeremyirons.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/max-irons-red-riding-hood-film-trailer-small-300x133.jpg

Lesley said...

I haven't read this series, I really need to as I love the "I am yours" quote. *sighs dreamily*

My book boyfriend

Belle said...

That's one tongue twister of a name! I haven't read this series but he sounds very swoon-worthy :)

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I totally agree with Belle---don't say that name 5 times fast LOL

Totally adorable pick!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jess!

OMG! Freaking PERFECT casting for Ash! Where did you find that boy. Does Julie know about him? LOVE that last quote, and I seriously need to look up more pictures of that actor.

P.S. I'd love to get into a tongue twist with Ash!

Diana said...

yessss! i totally agree! although I love the cover for The Iron Knight, the guy who portrays Ash just doesn't fit my version of him. Adam on the other hand.... Heck yess! *swoon*

Book Passion for Life said...

Glad you girls agree. Donna helped me pick him out lol. Missie, apparently he was in 90210 lol...I never noticed it. He is gorgeous though.

About the tongue twisting? Yeah...I'd like that too! (Sorry Donna)
-Jess

Book Passion for Life said...

I stole him off Haley's blog! Lol

Keep your hands off him Jess! - Donna ;)

Andra Lyn said...

wow excellent choice!!! I LOVE the actor you got to play him...I REALLY need to read the series now...

IRon fey Lover said...

OMG thisone is the most BEautifulll

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Graphics by Octopus Artis